By mobility we are talking about all forms of transportation of people and goods; be it by car, bus, train, e-bike, space rockets or any other. It is also about the major trends that are changing major industries, such as electrification, autonomous vehicles, transportation- and mobility-as-a-service, or just smarter ways of utilizing our existing mobility assets. Yes, it´s all about mobility.
• Explore partnerships with corporate partners and other startups
• Get mentoring and sparring with industry experts
• Dip into the insight shared in the network through newsletters, workshops and subject specific events
• Together we are fully committed to Oslo municipality´s specific goals of reducing greenhouse emissions by 2020 and 2030
No, you don´t. We want to get in contact with mobility startups from all of Norway, regardless of where you sit. Of course, if you are part of StartupLab you will benefit from the best tech community in Norway. But that´s a separate track. So if you´re a startup in mobility, don´t hesitate to contact us!
No, MobilityLab will not do any direct investments. However, our investment vehicle Founders Fund does individual investments, but those investments are typically done in companies we have worked with through our incubator.
- MobilityLab skal bidra til å løse fremtidens formidable transportutfordringer og kutte klimautslipp. Og selv om ideen kom fra en bilforhandler, kan det også gi bedre internett på toget.
- Konservative tyske industribedrifter var ikke lett å snu. Etter år med frustrasjon over at Volkswagen ikke ville lede an i elbil-kappløpet, var en av tidenes største industriskandale forløsende for Harald Møller og Møllergruppen.