For the fifth time, DNB and StartupLab are inviting startups to the DNB NXT Accelerator. Are you looking for a 3 month program that will give your company a unique opportunity to explore a partnership with DNB, while getting access to relevant teams and resources in the bank. Coupled with a 1-3 MNOK investment and the chance to explore and utilize the broad network at StartupLab?
Apply by September 5th
We want more great Norwegian tech companies, and we work to support entrepreneurs in the building and scaling phase. New this year is that we are inviting insurance company, Fremtind to work close with relevant startups in the program. For the 2021 edition, we would also encourage Nordic tech startups to apply. We embrace diverse teams and are actively looking for more female tech founders.
So - what do you get?
From StartupLab, the participants will get:
- Up to 3 MNOK investment (applies to Norwegian Companies only)
- A three month program with desks at StartupLab, together with other participating companies
- Weekly follow-up from a dedicated member on the StartupLab team
- Access to StartupLab's wider community of industry experts, other corporate partners, StartupLab alumni and investor network
- Weekly lunches for all accelerator companies, where we invite experienced entrepreneurs and investors to share insights and knowledge.
From DNB, the participants will get:
- A mentor from a relevant business area of the bank
- A sponsor from top-management
- Access to relevant expertise
- A vast network consisting of internal and external resources
- Potential partnership with DNB with potential access to millions of customers
The same will apply if you are a company working with Fremtind.
All accepted companies will also get access to a wide range of credits and free services.
Furthermore, you’ll get access to free consultation with legal experts from SANDS, accountants from Ekstra Ressurs and patent lawyers from Dehns.
StartupLab will invest 1-3 MNOK in the companies accepted into the program
Amazon Web Services offers reliable, scalable, and inexpensive cloud computing services.
Google Cloud Platform, access to architecture reviews and technical mentors, 24/7 support.
Stripe provides the infrastructure required to operate on-line payment systems.
Get 90% rebate on CRM software that helps your business grow without compromise.
Credits or rebate on SendGrid, IBM Cloud, Rackspace, Microsoft for Startups ++
“DNB experts helped us build our solution, and this made everything happen very quickly. In cooperation, we prepared analyses on the size of the market and what is important to the customers, working together with the product department. We were also given access to expertise such as legal counsel, development departments, risk models and credit models”
Geir Atle Bore, Founder and CEO – FundingPartner
The DNB NXT Accelerator is not just for your traditional fintech startups. We are looking for entrepreneurs who are pushing innovation across all financial services and work with big data, artificial intelligence, cyber security or blockchain and any other aspects of banking and payment services for the future, in particular startups that:
• Automate banking systems
• Streamline or disrupt payment solutions, personal banking, customer insight or SME services.
• Develop additional services on the DNB infrastructure (PSD2/Open Banking)
• Create new insurance products or solutions
• Working on new FinTech, PropTech or InsurTech concepts
We are looking for ambitious teams consisting of at least two people with global ambitions. The companies should preferably have launched their product, or have plans to launch within the next six months.
The core team should be able to move to StartupLab in Oslo or Bergen for the period between 4. November 2021 and 27. Jan 2022. For companies located outside of Norway, relocation is not required, but traveling to Oslo 4-6 times during the program will be expected - if travel restrictions are lifted.
is looking for startups within: Sustainable solutions for mobility, property and housing. The mission of the future is to make everyday life safe both for people and businesses, and to help them safeguard their health, their values and their surroundings. It is also important to have efficient and accurate insurance settlements - should the accident occur.